Sunday, May 29, 2011

It's the little things that matter.

I'm really not ok with theft. It's just something I am not ok with because I feel it violates a lot of things that I fight for. One of my friends recently out of a bit of peer pressure and a bit of thrill and to save some money stole some potatoes from the supermarket. The argument went on for a bit because I really wasn't ok with it but that really wasn't what bothered me. What truly bothered me was more that It somewhat ruined my image of that person in my mind and I hated that because it was just a bag of potatoes. It was a tiny little thing that didn't matter at all, and yet it affected me so much. I don't know why I am writing this or why I should even care so much but it was just because I don't like when the image of other people is ruined for me and that did it. But oh well, it's so weird I just had to rant a bit because I am really not ok with what happened and this is helping me sort of, open up and express those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment